Now using the tcutting version of the plugin, but believe the same
applies to any version.  Does anyone understand from the player settings
which data is coming from weather.com and which from wunderground?

The reason for asking... I had assumed that only the data in the right
column (beneath wunderground) were available in the tcutting version.
However, I'm using %T for temperature, and it's working fine.  Or is the
tcutting version mapping the applicable switches over to the
wunderground data?

1 SB Touch, 2 x Booms, 1 x SB3, 1 x SB Radio