tcutting wrote:

> There are 11 different icon sets available from wunderground. If you
> search their site under API an documentation there is a page which shows
> what the various icon sets look like.
>
> Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Cool thanks; I played around with them and I still like the local ones
best (for the Radio anyway).  Also, a nit that at this point is probably
not worth fixing unless it's trivial:  if you select the WU icons, some
of them are nighttime and others are daytime.  The WU web pages do
change accordingly with the time of day.  It would be good (again using
the Radio as an example) to use an appropriate daytime or nighttime icon
for the *current* conditions (the bigger icon on the radio) and only the
daytime ones  for the subsequent forecast periods, which refer to
next-day and day-after forecasts.

But that's too much work, and already we're at the level of Greg's code
(if not beyond) before Weather.com borked, so we're good.

Awesome.

-mark