philippe_44 wrote:
> It does - I will likely rebuild a version with more extensive tests
> during the weekend. BTW, about the need for seek_after_pause, i dont
> remembre if you tried, but an option is to set stream_length to say,
> 1000000000. Some players refuse to pause, although they can, when they
> believe they are playing a live stream. This option make them believe
> that they play a very large file. It is I think a better option than
> using seek_after_pause. Xbox, for exemple need that

0.1.3.2b now pauses and re-positions in the same track (tested with 24
bit flac files)

As PasTim has reported the 24bit PCM is still L/R inverted.

Setting stream_length to 1000000000 doesn't work as well as leaving it
at the default value of -3 and if I set seek_after_pause to 0 it will
just restart the track at the beginning after a pause.

It may seem that I'm nit-picking, but please be assured that I'm not,
just reporting issues and happy to trial and report on your
developments.

I'll install 0.1.3.2b on the main music server for an extended trial.