I've published version 0.8.4. This release contains just one small bug
fix. But because it was a very annoying one, I decided to publish it
straight away. Previously, in mobile apps, selecting a track would give
an empty menu. You had to press-and-hold to select play. This has now
been fixed, and SoundCloud tracks behave as all regular tracks. If
nothing is playing, it plays the track. If something is playing, the
play/play next/queue menu is displayed.

You can get this release from my personal repo. Or wait for the 3rd
party repo to be updated.

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch (and maybe Radio)