I think I have the latest version of the plugin (its reporting 0.8.4, from
Daniel Vijge's repository).

I have found that sometimes when I do a search (web UI), if I click on the
image or the song title, it will bring up the details for a different item.

e.g. I did a search for "Rosaleen", which returns quite a few hits.  I scrolled
down to find a friends song (Rosaleen Donnan, "Fall Asleep On Me"), and added
it to the current playlist.  I then clicked the song title, and it brought up
something else which I assume was from the returned search hits (arabic title,
couldn't read it!).

Phil