Latest available iPeng Classic on my iPhone 5s. The server is my stable
live server 7.7.2 on QNAP TS419p. I didn't try it on dev servers.
SB Player was installed and running in two places. Amazon Fire TV as "SB
Player" and Galaxy TAB3 as "SB Player TAB". It was the Fire TV one that
seemed to be the problem but of course it could have been the other
misrepresenting itself.
I don't think the issue lies with iPeng and it isn't a showstopper by
any means. I had been tidying up some tags and needed a full clear and
rescan - it's the sort of thing you do between Christmas and New Year
isn't it?

QNAP TS419P 4TB LMS7.7.2
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 connected Digitally - > Celestion
Ditton F20s - and connected Analogue for Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 ->
Sennheiser RS 130
*Office* - SB3 -> Sony TA FE320 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Various iThingys with iPeng & Tablets etc