MillmoorRon wrote:
> Erland,
>
> I have finally worked out how to set trackstat ratings by CLI but the
> players don't recognise the changes until the next change of track.
>
> Is there a CLI command I can send to force an update?

How do you view the ratings ?
Is it through Music Information Screen and title formats on a Classic,
Boom, Transporter display ?
Is it through a third party smart phone app ?
Is it through Custom Clock applet on a Touch, Radio ?

I'm asking since the intention is that they should be updated
immediately so to verify this scenario that isn't working it would help
to know exactly how your setup looks like.

LEAD PLATFORM DEVELOPER OF 'ICKSTREAM MUSIC PLATFORM'
(HTTP://WWW.ICKSTREAM.COM) -  A WORLD OF MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

(Also developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If you like to
encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet
development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))