I really enjoy the feature Michael Herger introduced to LMS 7.9, Random
Albums. Is there any chance that this feature could be integrated with
Custom Browse and Multi Library. I have 2 distinct libraries, FLAC and
MP3. At  present Random Albums brings up selections from both libraries
and the only way I see to distinguish which albums are FLAC or MP3 is to
drill deeper into the details about each album. It would be great if One
could have Random Albums for individual Libraries

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1412783275 @ Fri Oct 10 04:00:09
UTC 2014
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8               Platform
Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.18.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01
(sqlite 3.7.7.1)

One SB Touch connected by ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
Two SB Radios wireless