Are you absolutely sure it would not work on iPhone 6 Plus? Any way I
could try?

I'll try to test with the simulator. Can you open the following in safari?

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins/blender/blender2.html

When called from iPeng, would it have the full width, or are you using a split view on the 6+?

Also... I assume you can't change the CSS? Because in ipPeng on iPad it
doesn't work in portrait mode, probably because it assumes a fullscreen
window size, wich iPeng doesn't have, and the missing 85 pixels hide the
right hand sliders.

Hmm... I tweaked the layout to fit the window in iPeng - in Landscape mode. Never tried portrait mode (yes, I'm a landscape mode iPad user). I could probably make it work, but at the cost of usability. Smaller buttons etc., but they'd be hard to use. Or I could totally rewrite the UI to make it work on phones, too.

But for the time being I think it's not asking too much to rotate the device to accommodate all controls.

--

Michael