Michael,

Hi. I'm trying out the latest version of Smart Mix with Orange Squeeze
on my Nexus 7 tablet. I am able to access the Blender via Orange Squeeze
on my tablet with no problem, and everything is working great with one
exception. I have 2 SB Classics and 1 SB Touch, but everytime I start a
Smart Mix the mix plays on the same SB Classic.

I assume there is a way to choose the player I want to send the Smart
Mix to, but I haven't figured out how. Can you tell what I'm failing to
do? (I'm prepared for the "Doh!" moment that your reply is likely to
evoke.)

And, as always, thanks for a terrific plugin and your support.

Cheers,

Steve