Michael,

I'm not sure I know what you're asking, or how to do it.

Am I correct in thinking that you are asking me to determine the html
code that is "behind" the prompt that, within my Orange Squeeze app,
appears as "'The Blender' opens a web page. Depending on your choice of
device and its software this will work just fine - or not. Good luck
:-)"

Clicking on this link within Orange Squeeze directs me to (as you know)
http://myserver:9000/plugins/SmartMix/blender.html?touch=1

But I don't know how to use the Android browser in my tablet (Chrome) to
see the html code that lies behind the link.

Sorry for my ignorance. AND don't devote your weekend to trying to solve
my trivial  problem. :)

Thanks,

Steve