Of course you're right:-) I used an old directory. Took some time before
i realised it:-((

I had to do a complete re-installation of lms because synology doesn't
allow access to lms files, i.e. "cache.db". But now, everything works
just fine! Should have done that earlier - or should have learned how to
use ssh, winscp, etc...

But anyway, thanks alot for your support.

Best Regards

Christian