I'm on version 1.6.2. I'm using it on a QNAP TS-253 PRO NAS. Since i'm
using this NAS, i can't use Smartmix.

When i try to make a mix from The Echo Nest, i get this:

Code:
--------------------
    {
  "msg": "Playing 0 tracks to Woonkamer. Starting mix on Woonkamer",
  "args": {
  "limit": "true",
  "bucket": [
  "id:CAALKNM14B6A73FBB0"
  ],
  "type": "artist-description",
  "description": [
  "sad"
  ]
  },
  "error": "No playable tracks found"
  }
--------------------

The Echo Nest puts song in the mix that are not local. Even though that
is my only music source. It seems like Smartmix can't read my Media
Library.

My SSOTS log shows nothing. I see that the plug in is installed in the
/Cache/Installedplugins/ folder. If I looked at
/Squeezeboxserver/Plugins, the folder is empty.
Could that have anything to do with it?

Right now i can't do anything with it, while it used to be one of my
favorite options!
Does anybody have any idea?