I really enjoy the feature Michael Herger introduced to LMS 7.9, Random
Albums. Is there any chance that this feature could be integrated with
Custom Browse and Multi Library. I have 2 distinct libraries, FLAC and
MP3. At  present Random Albums brings up selections from both libraries
and the only way I see to distinguish which albums are FLAC or MP3 is to
drill deeper into the details about each album. It would be great if One
could have Random Albums for individual Libraries

7.9 also introduces what I call "library views": they limit your navigation to a sub-set of the overall library. There's even a sample configuration to hide lossy duplicates if there is a lossless version of a track.

--

Michael