I have been having an intermittent problem for a while that I haven't
been able to work out.

What happens is that when I am using iPeng or Squeeze Controller or
Logitech Squeezebox Controller, I select Listen Live, then the Radio
station and the next page shows me the stream url but does not have the
Play/Play Next etc option.  This is not always the case but when it does
happen, it seems to stay obstinately unplayable.  It only seems to be a
feature of iPlayer.  It might also occur on the listen again options but
I seldom use those.

The work around I have found is to go to the browser and that seems to
force it to work.

Any ideas please?