mkkyah wrote:
> I can confirm that bbciplayer now plays aac streams instead of wma of
> same shows. This also kind of solved my unsynced wma problem as a
> workaround.
>
> @Triode, do you think that this unsynced wma problem can occur when
> compiling squeezelite for different platforms?

I currently have LMS v7.7.3 with Triode's BBC iplayer v1.2.14 plugin and
have just started to receive error messages telling me that BBC will no
longer support 'Windows Media' format. What version of bbciplayer do I
need to play aac streams, and where can I find it? Do I (also) need
Triode's BBCiPlayerExtra v1.06?
Please can you point me to basic instructions for doing this update.
Many thanks.