norderney wrote:
> I am attaching some screen shots to show the problem I am having.
> Hope this helps.  If you need me to upload either of these tracks let me
> know.
> Thanks again for your help. Much appreciated.

Thank you. But as I already said twice: it's a server bug. There is
exactly nothing I can do about it. As soon as I only request one "main"
Artist I get the composer instead of the track- or album artist.
I've explained it with a bit more detail in the 7.9 server bug thread

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*