NickEJM wrote:
> Thanks for your response. The radio is indeed a stand alone device not
> requiring a PC running LMS. I have altered the stream as you suggest but
> I can still only access R4 and R4X on demand on Triodes applet V 1.16
> Thanks for advice about live radio which I access through Tunein or
> Radiofeeds applet..

On demand should be working for all station not just R4 and R4X.

Triode has not posted any info about updates to the Applet.  The BBC
have not handled this changeover very well. It was very sudden and it
takes time for 3rd party developers to understand the changes, plan
updates and then find time to make and test updates knowing full well
that there will be a lot of subsequent support questions to be answered.