W92Neriah wrote:
> Hi Owen, I think you may be referring to my post?... I might be wrong
> about that but from what I have read it sounds like 'Listen Again' is
> about to have a lobotomy down to MP3 format and only things that are
> currently available as a Podcast, thus a limited list of programmes ref.
> "'_http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/internet/entries/28dfd220-7ca1-3683-ac16-3938cfb4b882_'
> (http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/internet/entries/28dfd220-7ca1-3683-ac16-3938cfb4b882)":
>

> If anyone knows different, I'd love to be corrected, as I'll deeply miss
> the wide range of programs that I can 'Listen Again' to when working in
> my garage in the evening etc.

This makes no sense. We've got AAC Listen Again now which has no DRM, so
why does loss of WMA mean Listen Again would be lobotomised down to just
MP3 podcasts?

If this is true then the iPlayer plugin becomes almost worthless to me.
I'll be recording Radio 3 on Freeview and listening on FM or maybe DAB.
And this is supposed to be a step forwards is it?