Hi guys i seem to have a system that sort of works. It plays streams
fine to my boom (pi squeezeplug set up) but when i try to play on my
duet i get a non responsive control as if the system is working hard and
the bbc streams play for a second them buffer for a 30 secs then plays
for a sec and so on.
Haven't had a chance to really build a full picture of when and why it
happens but before i start really breaking things does this sound like
it's related to the ffmpeg I've installed (it was the one expecttofly
posted a few days ago) .. The complie info from the ffmpeg ssh command
doesn't give me a version