Klammer wrote:
> @bpa
>
> I think I've run the tests and so I have attached some logs.
>
> I got a playable flac file from both the BBC and Non-BBC streams:
>
> BBC Radio 4 flac is Bitrate: 1032kbps VBR, Sample Rate: 48.0 kHz, Sample
> Size: 24Bits
> Non BBC flac is Bitrate: 1703kbps VBR, Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz, Sample
> Size: 24Bits
>
> No sound from the SB though

Thanks.
The new tests seem to indicate that the problem is not with ffmpeg so
I'll need to look again and think some more.

The 2nd log file (  LMS_Server_Log_Syno_ARM_NAS_BBCm3u8.zip  ) showed
playing not an m3u8 URL but an iplayer:// URL which found a BBC http/aac
stream.  When testing PlayHLS so do NOT use the "Live" stream from the
BBC Iplayer plugin - as these do not always choose m3u8 URLs - create a
Favorite with a BBC m3u8 URL.