bpa wrote:
> Hope you don't lose anything.
>
> I think ffmpeg could be part of the Videostation install - it'll be
> interesting to see when it appears on the system.
>
> Separately I was think perhaps there are a few more commands to check
> the Synology;s set up
>
> For the following command is there a difference between run as root and
> as admin. If the "dir" work they'll be big - I'm more interested to see
> if the directories exists and can they be accessed.  The PATH tells me
> where the system looks for files.
>
> echo $PATH
>
> dir /lib
> dir /usr/syno/lib

Hello!

Nothing lost thanks... managed to reinstall the stock firmware so 5,200+
albums all safe!

I have lost all the settings for LMS (Music Info Screen, BBC Plugins
etc.) but can sort them tonight.  I will need the bpa HLS plugin again
and to re-install the up to date menu.opml

I will run those commands now, do you want to see 2 sets, one admin one
root?

ffmpeg is showing up the same version as before and was there before LMS
was reinstalled so I think it comes as stock with Synology DSM 5.1
Firmware

Thanks
Paul