bpa wrote:
> I was looking at the same thing only in Perl so it is all in the plugin
> - otherwise a C based decoder/demuxer will need to be compiled for each
> platforms which is not on. I haven't looked at the Listen Again stuff.
Not sure how useful this is, but Linux::DVB on CPAN does TS demuxing
pretty well - been using it for eight years quite happily in a DVB-T ->
Shoutcast server (DVBServer) , originally written by Graham Chapman, to
reach the BBC Radio channels via a USB DVB-T stick. Not as high quality
as the HLS streams (128K MP2) but a useful fall back for whenever the
BBC stuff their live streams. Obviously not the whole solution for HLS
or DASH, but may save a bit of code?