Owen Smith wrote:
> I'm pretty sure Triode is a he, I've seem the name Adrian used (I
> think).
>
> It's very bizarre, Triode was contributing fully and then suddenly
> stopped. I'd have to check the date but it's suspiciously close to when
> John Swenson popped up and said the Community Squeeze hardware was back
> on, and was then metaphorically koshed on the back of the head by
> JackOfAll. I wonder if JackOfAll got to Triode as well for Squeeze On
> Arch?
>
> EDIT: yes the dates match. I got a PM on 01 Feb 2015 from JackOfAll
> requesting that I stop posting any questions about CommunitySqueeze, a
> day after John Swenson's hardware disappearing act on 31 Jan 2015. If
> we've lost Triode as a contributor as part of the CommunitySqueeze
> debacle then that is by far the worst damage that project has done. I
> don't expect we'll ever know what happened, but something stinks.
He's named as Adrian Smith over on the pink fish media forum
(http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169159). It would
be a real shame to lose him. If he can't participate now for the reason
you describe, maybe we could buy him a ticket to Costa Rica (no UK
extradition - learned that from Matt in the Archers).