TheLastMan wrote:
> Sorry, I read that and don't believe it.  We have had no sign of Triode
> on these pages since the end of January. I am sure he would have popped
> up to comment if he was in the process of remaking his plugin.  What Mr
> Scott probably meant was "we have sent him an email and are awaiting a
> reply - but probably won't bother chasing".
> In other words we are still going to turn off the RTMP streams, but
> haven't decided when. Your BBC iPlayer Listen Again plugin for LMS has
> been sentenced and is now on death row awaiting execution.
> You are easily please Mr Jones!  ;)

I think Scott's latest post answers nothing - just more prevarication
and obfuscation.

Then, there is the Curious Case of the Silent Triode - who knows what's
going on .... it's all a massive cockup whereby the BBC have implemented
the technological marvel of mp3 streams and left everyone else (except
Pure owners) at the vagaries of what the Audio Factory dreams up next.

I wonder if the Pure's are getting listen again via HLS and where the
streams originate?

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker (mothballed)
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
Squeeze2upnp - Sonos Play1 & Vistron internet radio (Reciva)