TheLastMan wrote:
> Sorry, I read that and don't believe it.  We have had no sign of Triode
> on these pages since the end of January. I am sure he would have popped
> up to comment if he was in the process of remaking his plugin.  What Mr
> Scott probably meant was "we have sent him an email and are awaiting a
> reply - but probably won't bother chasing".

Michael Herger has said in a posting somewhere on these forums that he
is now in contact with Jim Simmons. I suspect confusion and the BBC
think Michael is Triode.

I agree, if Triode were in contact with the BBC and were updating his
plugin he would have posted here to say so. I can see no reason why he
wouldn't if he's writing code for it.