castalla wrote:
> Strange - AFAIK the listen again section of iPlayer is still working
> without any fixes.
>
> What do you see/get when you select a program stream?

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. With BBC iPlayer I get the title scrolling on the
player display (Boom), and the text above says 'NOW PLAYING
(CONNECTING...)'. The web interface indicates that the stream is
playing, as the progress bar and timer behave as if it is, but there's
no audio, and the 'CONNECTING...' status remains indefinitely. With
iPlayer Extras the player behaviour is similar, but the progress
bar/timer resets to zero (and stops) after two to three seconds.

Thanks again.