bpa wrote:
> A lot of users are happy with 7.9 but it has a smaller user base (with
> fewer use cases) and those users are willing to have a "beta" system.
>
> That said, I think it is easier to go forward to an update within a
> version than to go back to an earlier version.

Oh happy day!

-*Logitech Media Server Status
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1425585294 @ Sun Mar 8 04:05:14
UTC 2015
*-
Installed, and working a treat. I can't thank you enough. I feel pretty
bad that the problem was down to an old, unstable, installation. I
should have updated to the latest, but got blinded by the BBC streaming
issues, and assumed it was down to that. So sorry for having taken so
much of your time.

I definitely owe you a few drinks.

So, how long do we have before the BBC break the Listen Again
streams?..

Thank you so much.