"http://open.live.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/5/select/version/2.0/mediaset/pc/vpid/$1";;

--------------------

> Replace with :

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> That gets you the RTMP streams.
> For the HLS streams there is a slightly different hack.  But we really
> ought to do this properly
Brilliant!  Thanks mate, you've made my day.  As an addict of R4, R4E,
R3, R5L and R6M the Squeezebox BBC iPlayer plugin Listen Again streams
changed my life.  I was beginning to worry that it was all over.
Hopefully one day somebody will make a version of the plugin that does
not need to be hacked.  Not interested in going the HLS route just yet
as the RTMP streams work fine.

A bit of extra info for those running LMS on a Raspberry Pi using
Max2play (Squeezeplug), but accessing from a Windows PC, have a look at
'WinSCP' (http://winscp.net/eng/index.php).  I did not know where LMS
and its plugins were saved on the Pi, but WinSCP has a simple search
function that scanned the entire Pi in seconds to find the file. It also
allowed me to edit it using a simple GUI text editor using cut and
paste.

The BBCXMLParser.pm file is located in this folder
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/BBCiPlayer
Make the edits, save the file and restart LMS.
Writing this post has taken me longer!

:)

Matt
http://www.last.fm/user/MJL-UK
SQUEEZEBOXES:[/B] TWO SB DUETS (LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN) AND A
*'PICOREPLAYER' (HTTPS://SITES.GOOGLE.COM/SITE/PICOREPLAYER/HOME)
[b]Server:* Raspberry PI with Squeezeplug & LMS 7.8.  Music stored on
Synology DS214 (2TB) NAS
*Network:* Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH
access point
*Livingroom:* Receiver, Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver, Topping TP20 Mk2 Class T amp, B&W 686 speakers
*Study:*piCorePlayer, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/Headline