slartibartfast wrote:
> Sorry, I think I am losing track of all the new developments. Which

Sorry about the lack of clarity.

A few days ago I reported on a hack I had done to the Iplayer applet out
of curiosity to prove that we will be able to access the Listen Again
HLS streams.   This was useful knowledge as we expect the RTMP streams
to disappear at some point.  Some people have kept that hack out of
preference, however it is not something you need to do, or is
particularly advisable.   In the above post I was describing to Castalla
the fix required to keep the HLS access after the recent BBC breaking
change.

To restore the (normal) RTMP streams you need to perform the fix
described here :
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?53229-Announce-BBCiPlayer-Plugin-%28UK-only%29&p=810999&viewfull=1#post810999