Thanks Michael.
I did try enabling debugging for the Qobuz Plugin, but did not see
anything interesting when I initiated a search but I'll investigate a
little next time I have spare time. I dont' really expect to come up
with anything useful though...

Just two more questions, then I promise I'll shut up:

First: how many tracks does the SmartMix Qobuz Algorithm request in one
batch? GoogleMusic does 5 and can be set to 10 according to what I
found. Can this be easily changed for Qobuz too?

Second: how about that "retry" option? TEN throws out a batch of
suggestions, so, could the Plugin be instructed to try a different
starting track if the first one doesn't return any matches? This might
eventually hit a match then, right? I have absolutely no clue how such a
thing could be implemented, but to me it sounds like a workable
solution. Maybe it could be implemented with an on/off switch for those
who don't want to use it.

Thanks!