JohnB wrote:
> A question about the HLS Listen Again streams (those that can now be
> accessed via the hack) - are they 128kbps or 320kbps.
>
> I ask because if the LA HLS streams are only 128 kbps it would be better
> to stay (for now) on the rtpm streams (certainly as far as Radio 3 is
> concerned).
>
> As the BBC are in the process of changing things I also wonder whether
> it might be better to stay on rtpm LA streams until things settle down
> or until the rtpm streams are turned off.
I tried with a different program and it claimed the only HLS LA streams
were 128k.  I've stuck on RTMP for that reason, at least for however
minutes these streams carry on existing.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay (control
point) to same renderers & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, and a spare, but don't use.