I wonder if someone with SB3s would be able to solve this puzzle: when
playing if I use the IR remote on SB3 and go in 'Smart Mix Options',
then select any option, such as 'Play more like this song', things do
not go as expected.
- If I press 'play' on the remote to activate the option displayed, I
get "Now playing: Nothing", and the music stops.
- If I press the right arrow to activate the option (which seems the
better way), then the screen goes blank and nothing happens. Music
continues. The IR seems unresponsive, and the screen stays blank until
SwitchSaver (alternating song title and analog VU every 2 mins or so in
my case) restores both screen and IR operations.

*This is not specific to Smart Mix plugin*, I've just seen the same
trying to use the delicious "Music, Walk With Me" plugin.

Anyone having a clue about this ?

PS: my server version (the list of activated plugins in my sig is a bit
outdated, but the general idea is there)
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1417184790 @ Sat Nov 29 04:06:35
UTC 2014
Hostname: montreux
Server IP Address: 172.17.0.20
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.10.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 4

4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • SqueezeLite • Squeezebox Server 7.8.1
(Debian 7.5)  with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • IRBlaster by
Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix
by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song
Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • ShairTunes
by StuartUSA • Local Player, BBC iPlayer, SwitchPlayer by Triode • Auto
Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.