Owen Smith wrote:
> It's not a complaint at all, it's a statement of fact. It's a shame we
> haven't got the 320kbps AAC Listen Again for Radio 3.
> ut a
> Text is a poor medium for communication and results in all sorts of
> mis-understandings, like this one.
All the more reason to take care with the words.  I am well aware I've
made errors in the way I put things on these and other forums, and I try
to correct myself when alerted to this.

Why not show gratitude for work done, or even pleasure, in the
improvements we have, than just make bald 'statements of fact' about
things you don't like in a piece of software that hardly officially even
exists yet? I sometimes wonder if people realise that it is people that
write software, not machines.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay (control
point) to same renderers & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, and a spare, but don't use.