mherger wrote:
> I have added some workarounds to the two plugins. Please let me know
> whether this improves the situation.
Both plugins work very well now.
- In Music, Walk With Me, using either Play or right arrow button work
fine, with identical behavior. It is going to replace SwitchPlayer in a
hurry.
- In SmartMix, using the right arrow works fine. Using the Play button
possibly works also all the time, although I can get a "Playlist empty"
message instead of "Thanks ..." as feedback. I don't know if the mix
gets altered (haven't looked in the log, to be honest), but most
importantly the screen does not go blank anymore and music keeps on
playing.
I did fine one menu where using Play could be a problem: pressing Play
on the "Save recipe" menu item will immediately save a recipe with a
blank name. It is possible to remove it from the server admin
interface.

I am a bit disappointed to discover there are not that many SB3 users in
your clientele, Michael :)
But for me, I am completely satisfied with the plugins as they are now.
Thank you again.

4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • SqueezeLite • Squeezebox Server 7.8.1
(Debian 7.5)  with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • IRBlaster by
Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix
by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song
Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • ShairTunes
by StuartUSA • Local Player, BBC iPlayer, SwitchPlayer by Triode • Auto
Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.