mherger wrote:
> > I can send you the new scanner.log if you want to see it but probably
> no
> > point?
>
> No need if it's scanning ok now. I needed it to figure out that there
> actually were no new tracks recognized.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Not good news here. Added new tracks today and did scan for new tracks.
In media scan details interface new tracks are recognised, but no Smart
Mix profile export occurred. Scanner.log in zip format attached.
17800
I also tried to attach the scanner.log from the full clear and rescan
but the zip file is too large.

Regards,

David

|Filename: scanner4.zip                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17800|