@Michael

At which point does the list of exclusions from Importer.pm do it's
magic when working with Qobuz? And does it apply to the track name or
the Album as well?
I'm asking because my "hacked" classical mixing is working pretty
perfectly, looking up "composer" instead of "artist", but I'd like to
exclude the occasional pop/rock remix of classical titles, and also the
terrible "christmas classics" and since they very faithfully report the
correct "composer" the only way to remove them is with a word-filter,
but it doesn't seem to be working here, probably because it either runs
its' checks at an eatlier stage, or because it looks in the "wrong"
places.