PasTim wrote:
> My aim would be not to provide options, just a single alternative
> solution (using 2 plugins plus patches) to the first PlayHLS solution
> for listening to the BBC, Live and On Demand (Listen Again).  But I'd
> need willing help from 'the techies' (I was one once - a very long time
> ago!).  If they are unhappy about the idea (and there are possible
> reasons why they might be), then it's a non-starter.

Is it a good idea to simply publish a new fork of the alpha plugin? Call
it, say, BBCiPlayer-v1.3.1alpha3. ? I've already put that together for
myself (including updated menu.opml with local radio and some icons).
Then all anyone needs is that plus bpa's BBCiPlayerExtra v1.8 to have
full access to live HLS streams and the alternative of HLS or RTMP
listen again. I don't particularly want to tread on Triode's toes
though.