jimwillsher wrote:
> It would be great if the on air text mods could make it into the final
> version of the new plugin.
>
> Excellent to see this continuing to evolve.
>

> Jim

I really don't care about live text at all, I never looked at it when it
did exist previously. I appreciate that others might.

What I'd like to see is "More Info" on the Controller or SqueezePlay
show the bit rate as well as "File Format: AAC LC". I have no easy way
at present to see if I'm playing a 128 or 320kbps AAC stream. The only
way I can tell is to check the server logs (which needs switching on my
laptop and logging into the server), or checking the download bit rate
on my ISP's control pages assuming nothing else is using my bandwidth at
the time.