philippe_44 wrote:
> I think I have an idea of what's happening in your case - yet another
> UPnP behavior, it seems. First, have you tried "yes" on the option
> "Player handles next track" ?
>
> [details]: some players have a gapless feature where there are capable
> of memorizing 2 URI to play: the current and next. They automatically
> move to the next one when the have finished playing the current, and
> then current becomes next. It is up to the controler to keep feeding the
> next URI when it detects the change. My app works like that:
>
> - the app monitors the current URI of the player every 0.5 second and
> when it detects the change, it sends next URI information, according to
> what LMS has requested - and so on (hence no audio gap, normally)
> - for players that are not capable of storing a next URI, the app waits
> to detect that playback of current URI has stopped and then it sends a
> "nudge" to the player, sending a new current URI (hence the audio gap)
>
> Now, all these details appart, what happens with your player is that
> there is (toward then end) a track change (with a strange URI) detected
> although I've never sent any "next URI" information (you have disabled
> it). As a result, the app is confused. I've done a patch to try this
> hypothesis
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26754471/squeezecenter/special/squeeze2upnp-win.exe

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you, I seem to have stopped
getting email notifications!

Thanks for the explanation above, I haven't installed the above as I
noticed this morning that you have pushed another update out
(v0.2.2.0rc7) and so I installed this.  Everything appears to be working
fine now, next tracks play correctly, timing on the bar is now correct,
pause working ok.

I've attached a screen shot of the working settings so this can be added
to your device selection list.  The device is a Rocki
http://www.myrocki.com/ .

|Filename: Capture.PNG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17992|