simonk wrote:
> Sorry for the delay in coming back to you, I seem to have stopped
> getting email notifications!
>
> Thanks for the explanation above, I haven't installed the above as I
> noticed this morning that you have pushed another update out
> (v0.2.2.0rc7) and so I installed this.  Everything appears to be working
> fine now, next tracks play correctly, timing on the bar is now correct,
> pause working ok.
>
> I've attached a screen shot of the working settings so this can be added
> to your device selection list.  The device is a Rocki
> http://www.myrocki.com/ .

Glad it works for you, I will add the ROCKI configuration in the
reference. I'm not very happy with the patch I did to fix the problem
you saw, it is not as bad as "if ROCKI then" but it is very weird
"precaution" I added. Anyway, just one last question. Can you confirm
that the ROCKI does not work with 'chunked' HTTP and cannot work with
'Player handle next track' - just to make sure the preferred parameters
cannot be used.

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)