marlo wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> although I did not yet manage to get 24/192 played, I just listen to my
> music directly streamed to my pioneer SC-1223 and the sound blows me
> away!!  Thank you very much for your great work! Three new players for
> my LMS universe, what a huge improvement!

Thank ! Glad to hear it works for you. For the 24/192, I saw that the
SC-1233 is 24bits/192 capable. You might be willing to try the "24 PCM
option" set to "plain". Otherwise, there are various packing options for
24 bits samples and I've only really been able to test 1, the 24-bits
packed type 1. Some player might require 32 bits samples with the 24
useful bits placed on the high bits, some might require 32 bits words
with the 24 useful bits placed on the low bits, and these I've not
implemented them. What do you hear ? silence of white noise ?

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)