Hi there,

I have still big problem with the Squeezeboxserver / Player on the
actual Max2Play Version.

I'll be working with a RasPi B+ and RasPi 2, as controller I use iPhone
5c with Logitech App and the PC over deviceIP:9000

After a reboot i habe big problem to see my Squeezboxplayer on the App,
sometimes on the webinterface its wworking beter.
Also the list of the TuneIn Radiostation is missing after reboot.

Tried to reinstall everything, didnt help..

Can someone give me a idea what I did wrong...??

Logitech Media Server-Status
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1433229915 @ Wed Jun 3 04:05:09
UTC 2015
Hostname: max2play
IP-Adresse des Servers: 192.168.1.58
Server-HTTP-Portnummer: 9000
Betriebssystem: Debian - DE - utf8
Plattformarchitektur: armv7l-linux
Perl-Version: 5.14.2 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Datenbankversion: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Anzahl erkannter Player: 1

Details zum Medien-Scan

Durchsuchen abbrechen

Player-Informationen
Informationen auf allen identifizierten mit Logitech Media Server
verbundenen Geräten

max2play
Player-Modell: SqueezeLite
Gerätetyp: squeezelite
Firmware: v1.8
IP-Adresse des Players: 192.168.1.58
MAC-Adresse des Players: b8:27:eb:fe:2d:b2