A friend of mine bought a new Laptop today and we tried to install the
Triode Pluggin.  Running the self test the Help App passes but the Login
to Spotify keeps failing.

We used my Laptop for his Spotify Account and the Triode Pluggin and
everything works fine. We noticed that the LMS that he downloaded from
the Logitech Site was version 7.8 or so. Mine was 7.9 .... So, we found
the Beta site for LMS versions and downloaded 7.9 on his Laptop.

Seemed to make a difference as the 'Orange Spotify Icon appeared in
LMS, but the Self Test still fails to Login to Spotify.

I have a couple computers that have this problem now and I cannot find a
solution. Need some help, thanks!