herve wrote:
> I also tried the naim settings with the "seeks on resume" check box
> ticked with no more sucess.

Oh ... this is really weird then as the "seek on resume" should always
work on local file. There are cases where some streaming services do not
support "seeking" and which case, the problem remains and is at LMS
level. But the "seek on resume" is faking a repositioning request to
LMS. So this is like a "new play", but with position"0" being where you
paused (this is the way LMS works when repositioning: it does not tell
the player "go here within the data you already have received", but it
stops everything and sends a brand new file to the player that starts at
the desired position).

The reason why I do not recommend this mode is that the repositionning
is the memorized position +/- 1 second, so this is not perfect

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)