Philippe,

Is there a way to remove a device from the xml file via the web
interface or do I have to edit the xml file manually?

I added a WiFi adapter to my Moode RasPi. This changes the MAC address
and now the player was listed twice in the web interface with the same
name but different MAC addresses. To distinguish between the Ethernet
and WiFi version I added WiFi to the UPnP name in Moode. This created a
new instance of the player in sq2u with a new UUID. Then I disabled both
the Ethernet and 'old' WiFi player in sq2u. I now had three Moode
players in the xml file, two disabled and one enabled. I couldn't get
the 'new' Moode player working; LMS didn't show the Moode player so I
couldn't select it as a destination.

I had to stop sq2u and manually edit and remove all three instances of
Moode from the xml file and do a rescan to get playback working again.

18244

|Filename: configuration.zip                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18245|