philippe_44 wrote:
> Just for sake of clarity, close the squeeze2upnp instance. Now in lms
> gui, you should be able to change parameters wo overwriting problem
> (that should not happen anyway). As in lms you know you have to click
> apply to save, if you move from one player to the other in the drop down
> list before, changes are not retained

Thanks for the tip. It's strange because I wasn't moving from one player
to the other. The exact sequence of events was:
- Stop bridge (from the UI) and click Apply
- Edit the XML on the server (and save the file)
- Start bridge (from the UI) and click Apply

The edits that I applied in step 2 has been rolled back after step 3.

I guess I'm now running out of things to try. Is there any way of
finding out why the port isn't accessible? It's still possible for me to
select and play music on LMS from the Onkyo receiver (i.e. using the
Onkyo remote to select the music), so the comms link to the server seems
OK.
???