PasTim wrote:
> I'm not aware of android-related issues.  I occasionally use
> SquezeCommander with a Touch, as well as UPnP devices, without
> difficulty.
>
> As to your Onkyo issue, when things don't work 1st time there are a
> number of variables that can be tried.  See
> https://github.com/philippe44/LMS-to-uPnP/blob/master/doc/New%20user%20guide%20(with%20plugin).pdf
> for an extended description.  I rather suspect you may need to set
> <stream_length> to some value other than -3 in the configuration file.
>
> philippe may get back to you here if he has some thoughts.

I had stream_length set to -2. I've tried -1, -3 and -4 but no luck.
Setting it to -1 and -3 caused a change in behaviour - when I hit the
playback button in the GUI the volume level of the receiver suddenly
increased (but it didn't play the mp3 - it just continued playing the
internet radio station that it was playing before). I've removed all
codecs except mp3, but still no luck. Also, when stream_length is set to
-3 the play/pause button in the GUI stopped/started the radio playback
(but again would not play back the selected mp3).

I'm having problems getting my changes to the xml file to "stick". I
stop the Bridge, edit and save the file, then restart the bridge and
find that my edits have been "forgotten". I guess the previous settings
are being restored from a cache somewhere, but is there a way around
this?