Joaoha wrote:
> Philippe, you are a legend, after scanning the device with DeviceSpy I
> changed the SetPlayMode to normal and yep it now works perfectly.
> It appears that the Songpal app that is used to control the device
> overrides squeeze2upnp on this setting like you suggested. I'm happy to
> test a new version that forces the no repeat, if you think it is worth
> implementing. My OS is: Linux ANANAS 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian
> 3.2.68-1+deb7u1 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>
> Thanks a lot
> Cheers

Hi, after some further testing I've now run into another problem, the
player seams to loose sync with LMS after some tracks and then I need to
skip the current track in LMS and then the player comes back.

If you look at the log the track name that got stuck is Red Mosquito
then some tracks play fine and then it stops again, and then some noise
comes out of the player after I tried to change the volume and then the
player starts playing again and that should be captured towards the end
of the log.

Thanks for your help

Cheers

18275

|Filename: upnpbridge.log                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18275|