@stereoptic: You can switch back to the latest version after loading the
beta at anytime. You can also just load the Beta Version of the
Raspberry Settings Plugin, that I linked in my post or you wait for the
next release (1-2 days).

@Gomez and ianrt: SD-Card-Protection is for use as a plain audioplayer.
Squeezeserver, Jivelite and other Addons won't work, as most of them
need write access to the SD-Card. I will try to improve
SD-Card-Protection-support for some addons in future.

@despearce: if nothing shows up, you may refresh your browser cache by
pressing STRG+F5 as there are some Javascript changes, that are needed
for the button. Looking at your shared folders you have to take this for
the path:

Code:
--------------------

  //goflex_home/GoFlex Home Public

--------------------

The difficulty comes from the spaces (never used spaces for a
share-name) - and until now (I am sorry to tell you), you had no chance
to mount shares with spaces. I corrected this issue and shares with
spaces now get correctly translated in the current Beta of Max2Play.
Version 2.15 will already have this fix and will be released today or
tomorrow.

2 x Max2Play on ODROID U2/U3 with LMS, Squeezelite, Shairport, XBMC
1 x Squeezebox Receiver
1 x Denon 1713 AVR + Nubert 5.1 System
iPeng

Max2Play Webinterface and SD-Image: http://www.max2play.com/